Monday, March 28, 2011

busy busy busy

     Where to start???? It must be in the air... First Joshua and Rebecca, then Nathanael and Mary-Anne now  John and I too are moving...  We put an offer in on another house (right by mom and dad's)...and they excepted.  If everything goes right on schedule we should get the keys next week!  Buying a house is very exciting as well as stressful!  John has been so bust studying for the CPA that I get to do all the packing by myself! Wow 10 years of stuff sure piles up!  I have almost all of the inside sorted out and now started on the garage...As for John all that studying is paying off, he is 2 for2  so far on passing and is half done.  Next test April 11th.  Also I wanted to post about his Birthday. John turned 37 on the 12th of March.  We went out to dinner on the 11th with 12 other people and then to the Thunderbirds, Hockey game at Kent Station.  Then on the 12th we went to dinner again with about 12 other friends for our friend Cory's birthday too!  Finally to finish off the weekend Sunday our parents over for Pizza and Ice cream Sundays.
     Finally a BIG thanks to Layne and Malach for coming over to help box up my "mini shoes" collection!  I'm not sure they knew what they were getting into when they started.  We spent hours wrapping hundreds of shoes back in there original boxes!  I think I have them in 6 big boxes now.  and Yes I had every one, although when it came down to the end I had 1 box and 1 shoe but they weren't quite a match, oh well probably do to my bad eye sight that really showed up that night!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting about your new house and about John passing his tests. Yay! I'm pretty sure we're coming up there over Easter weekend, so we'll have to come see the new place!

    ReplyDelete