Sunday, February 27, 2011

the weekend

Ok I'm trying to blog more as long as I don't have to do many pictures!!!  John and I went to the ocean this weekend.  We left Friday night after work and stayed at the Quinalut in Ocean Shores.  It was nice.  We had the surf n turf buffet.  They had a hpynotist show going on.  We really didn't do much.  In the morning we took a short drive to the ocean.  It was so cold!  This is the first time I can remember seeing snow on the sand! yes it was that cold and windy too!  We walked around about five mins. then got in the car and drove home.  We stopped at the pet store, just to look. Then a movie.  Then grocerie shopping and home.  Then about an hour later off to a Birthday party! 
Sunday we played volleyball.  We went 3&3.  That's about how we usally do.  Then I went home to get ready for a little Oscar party!  I made Chinese food and had about a dozen people over.  We had to turn our voting ballets in early and I won! 17/23...not to bad.  All and all a busy and fun weekend!

1 comment: