Sunday, November 21, 2010

uuugggghhhh!!!!

I just spent about three hours trying to make that last post!  After being super stressed out and frustrated John then tried to help!  He spent another hour working on it and then it was completely gone!!!  I don't know what I am doing wrong!  I messed around for a bit and got it back...shew!  I love reading everybody else's post but until I get another tutorial I don't know how much blogging I can do.  I really don't want to spend another afternoon frustrated and mad!  I can never get the photos lined up either!  Unfortunately until some nice person with lots of time and patients wants to help me...this could be it for awhile!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the nice person with lots of time and patience, but I would be more than happy to help you out when we are there for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete