Monday, November 1, 2010

halloween


John and I went to a halloween party at Sara's {from work} house Saturday night.  I was a Dr. and he was an evil Jester.  It was pretty scary.  Our friend Brandi brought her son.  He just turned two and was tierd and a bit cranky { i'm sure you guys know what I mean}.  Anyway as soon as he saw John, in costume, I thought for sure he was going to be scared and start crying.  It was so cute.  He was just staring at him.  First he waved, then blow him a kiss, out of the blue, from across the kitchen.  Then he blerts out, to his dad "I loves him!" It was so cute! I was totally suprised by his reaction!   Then on Halloween John and I played volleyball.  We were in first place 15-3, until today,  we lost all 6 games.  Half our team was out-of-town or forgot to show-up!  After volleyball we drove out to our property.  I haven't been there for awhile.  Oh yea, we did sell the trailer that was one it.  Thanks Mom Dad and Caleb for helping clean it. It was a nice drive.  A bit chilly though.  He drove my car with the top down the whole way.  When we got there we made a fire.  Two little deer came by for some lunch, We only saw three the whole day. A record low for us.  Then headed home.  Got in the hottub, then gave the dogs all baths.  I don't know what they got into today but they all were stinky!  Now we just filled out our voteing ballots and are watching old scary movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment