Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

I'm still trying to figure out how to post, up-load, and move things. As most of you know I am very computer (and spelling) challenged. Slowly I am figuring it out, but am still waiting for tutorial from one of my fabulace sisters or sister-in-laws!










John and I spent the day at the 27th annual Tulip Festival. This year Easter was a bit differant for us sence my parents were out of town nobody was comming to visit. This is also the first year I can remember not doing an Easter egg hunt! We decieded to drive up north to Skagit Valley and check out the tulips. We went there once before but it was late in the season and most the tulips were already done, so this year we went early and it was much more beautiful! There was also some really big kites flying and plenty of wind for them!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun... you guys could have come down to hang out with me (Mary-Anne is in Utah so I am just chillin on my own too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those tulip fields look amazing. Sorry to steal Mom, Dad, and Caleb over Easter and that you didn't get to do an Easter egg hunt. Are you sure you and John aren't looking for eggs in those tulip fields? Looks like you had a good time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are so pretty! How far away was the Tulip festival? I want to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Easter was weird for us too. I was with my family, but we usually go to Puyallup! We missed doing the Easter egg hunt too. Those tulips look amazing though! I want to go to the Tulip Festival in Oregon...I've never been to one before and after seeing those pictures, I want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on your post. I don't know if I will ever have the time to keep up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete